Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Services
Companies creating EPDs can benefit from the assistance of an external LCA practitioner, and we can help along the EPD process. LCA Design Corporation conducts LCAs based on ISO 14040/44 standards and also in compliance with ISO 14025:2006 standards for developing Type III environmental declaration programmes and Type III environmental declarations.
- Product category rules (PCR) selection consultation
- Life cycle flow mapping for stages as defined in PCR
- Life cycle inventory in excel
- Collect measured data from company
- Identify data gaps and uncertainties
- Engineering estimates for unknowns
- Model product system in LCA software
- Conduct a sensitivity analysis to test LCA robustness
- Compile environmental metrics results into LCA report
- Transfer results from LCA report into EPD document
If you would like to learn more, please contact us.